Friday, July 23, 2010
Such a slacker
So my blogging has gone kah-put. I use facebook a lot and post a lot of my pictures on there, so sadly my blogging hasn't been first on my to-do list lately. In 2 days we are heading to Camp Willow Run where Matt and I met and fell in love! He will be the camp speaker for 190 middle school aged students. We love that place and it is near and dear to our hearts for many reasons. I will probably post a few times during next week when i'm not lugging around Caleb while chasing after my 3 year old who will be in kid heaven! So stay tuned for some stories and pictures. If you want you can scan the past few years of my blog and look up my CWR posts from each summer. It is so fun to look at how we've changed as a family! I am feeling so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a hard time doing fb and blogging. It has to be one or the other for me. and lately I have chosen fb. It has instant gratification. anywho y'all have fun at camp!
Post a Comment