Monday, June 07, 2010

Caleb- 4 months old

Caleb had his 4 month check up this morning, although he turned 4 months old on June 4th. He did great and was smiling and laughing the whole time with the doctor. I always hate the shot time, but even more so when they go from cooing and smiling to screams of terror. He only cried for about 20 seconds though and was fine. He is such an easy going baby! The stats I remember are:
Weight= 17.1 pounds (93%)
Length: 25 inches (85%)

He is only 6 ounces smaller than Ethan when he was this age, but he is 2 inches shorter. So no wonder we felt like he was a little chunky monkey! The funny thing is he started out more than 2 pounds smaller than Ethan was at birth and has grown SO much! Most of his growth came after he was 6 weeks old when I discovered I was having supply issues with breastfeeding and switched him to formula. Now he won't stop growing!!! I am so proud of my boys and am thrilled with the honor God gave me in being a mommy!

No comments: