Saturday, November 18, 2006
Surprising fun times
So, i'm sorry that when I do write it is about our baby... but that is one of the biggest things going on in my life right now, so I love writing about that joy! Well, mom and I decided a few weeks ago to clean out the room that will become the nursery. Well today was the day. She arrived at 8:30 this morning and we worked for 2 hours straight organizing and cleaning. (Basically that was the junk room... we just threw stuff in that room and walked away) We had recruited my in-laws to come help carry some stuff like a desk and a table and chairs out. Well little did I know they all had a surprise up their sleeves. We finished getting the room cleaned out and I was getting ready to go to lunch and they come walking in with our crib and our dresser/changing table!!!!! I had no idea they were planning on buying it and bringing it today to set up! It was SO exciting!!! So then we had to put together the crib and whatnot, so the room is set up! I knew we were cleaning out the room, but I didn't know they had planned to set up the nursery as well. So needless to say it was a pleasant surprise. After we went to lunch and they all left, I went in our little boy's room and starting putting clothes and things away. It was exciting. I still need some stuff, but it is AMAZING to see the Lord provide through people. Basically we've been offered practically brand new things like: a stroller, another stroller, 3 car seats, like 4 infant bathtubs, a jogger, and TONS of clothes. It has been amazing. I basically have my pick of the things I want. ha ha. God has really blessed me and shown me that HE will provide our every need if we would just trust him. This is a good lesson, especially when my husband thinks now is the time to move to Morrisville. He is actively now pursuing the move. Job hunting, house hunting and all of that. I am just letting him take the lead because I know he is in tune with what he feels the Lord is telling him to do. So that is a great trusting lesson. OH, and I can't forget to mention that God completely blessed my conversation with my principal about not returning this school year. Through that conversation I found out she was a Christian and she was SO supportive of me and said she would love to have me back next year if I felt it was right to return and even if I wanted a part time position she would be willing to work with me. So anyhow, I pretty much cried at the end of our talk because it went so incredibly well and also crying is all I do these days. Ha ha. I am definitely a cryer. No bad moods or anything like that, just a cry and then a laugh. My husband laughs because he knows that sometimes I just need to bawl and then he will say something to make me laugh and my emotional moment is over. How funny. Well that is all I want to say for now... looking forward to Thanksgiving break and time with family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww how fun! I'll have to come over and see it!
PS I dont want you to move to Morrisville :(
Post a Comment