Friday, June 30, 2006

DR appointment

Ok, so my first doctors appointment was a bit uneventful. I guess you can say peeing in a cup and giving 5 tube fulls of blood might be eventful, but we were expecting to hear a heartbeat or see an ultrasound. There was no such luck. However, we did schedule an ultrasound in about 2 weeks! So I guess we have something to look forward to. We did get a free gift bag from my Dr. that had a diaper, pacifier, and bottle in it. Everything that I see that has to do with babies makes me automatically go "Awwwwww". I was enthralled with the bottle. ha ha. It is very exciting yet nervewrecking to think about having a baby. We had our first reality check in the finance world today. My husband and I will never be rolling in the dough with our lifestyles that we have chosen. We are completely ok with that, however, bills are a very real thing and paying back student loans doesn't help either. I am a living testimony that God is faithful and we have never been without anything... so I don't know why I doubt.
Fun news, I signed up to be on a Maternity special of "what not to wear" on TLC. I hope I get it! That would be LOADS of fun, except I will come back with a ton of maternity clothes and no "normal" clothes. Either way, my sense of style is non existant and I could use the advice.
Have a happy, fun, and safe 4th of July!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Cheri! I cannot believe you're having a BABY! Congrats! I haven't seen you in a long while (let's see? since your wedding?) I miss you and hope you are doing well! Sheila