Saturday, May 06, 2006
Lounging
I'm currently relaxed on our big new furniture listening to the dryer run and my husbands breathing as he sleeps on the couch. A wonderful friend who I haven't talked to in a while is Im'ing with me. I just finished reading the Word. At this point life couldn't get better! We are so blessed! The Lord has been doing some amazing things in our life! Starting a church and seeing people come to Christ is a wonderful thing. Co-leading a bible study for wives of seminary students has been an adventure. Supporting my husband as he speaks in front of churches and youth is very exciting. We cannot wait until we go to the camp we met at this summer for him to speak. A week of hearing the Word, relaxing out in HIS beautiful creation and enjoying the spot where God brought us together is going to be awesome! I need to remember these things as hard times come my way. Like both of our cars breaking down within 2 weeks of each other and having to pay for that when we just bought new furniture and are saving for a house. ha ha. Quite comical. But I let these minor stumbling blocks become bigger than the blessings we have. So my challenge to you, the zero people that have read my blog, is to remember the undeserving blessings we have and don't let the Joy be taken from you when challenges come your way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
very good advice. I always keep a journal and it is so encouraging to go back and look at all the things God has done. He is so great and faithful!
Post a Comment